Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Here it is, the finalized Conker Rabbit that I made 5 years ago!...



Here it is, the finalized Conker Rabbit that I made 5 years ago! Today is the official Bleenkies anniversary, there have been a lot of ups and downs, but it truly has been fun! To be honest with you, about a month or two ago, I was getting ready to retire the Bleenkies brand. I’ve put a lot of pressure on myself throughout the years and it kinda finally got to me. The reason I didn’t quit though is because I asked myself, “what was the main reason for creating these characters?” The answer was my original motto, “created to brighten up your day.” I’ve seen the reaction from friends, family and fans first hand, everyone seems to smile when they see my work. If my art can make people happy and help them forget their problems for at least 10 seconds, then all this is worth it! I can’t wait to see the progress I make in the next five years! Hopefully you guys will continue to follow me in that journey! THANK YOU FOR YOUR ONGOING SUPPORT!!! It means everything to me!!! http://ift.tt/2cek3s0



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2c8ury0

No comments: