Friday, January 27, 2012

Random comic...



Created this random comic yesterday and of course, was inspired by my own birthday. I'm definitely not as pathetic as this character (Lol!) but....let's just say things didn't go as planned yesterday. No big deal though. Got to admit, it's kinda depressing that I'm getting up there in age (I turned 29 for those of you who are curious) but that's just the way life goes. Anyway onward and upward.

By the way, you can see more random comics on the Random Idea Comics page. Check it out :)

5 comments:

Wayne B. Medina said...

Happy Birthday man! You're still young bro...compared to me that is hehe

Anywhoo, love the comic man...really enjoyed it. I'm not really into birthdays and such so I can relate to this dude ha! You had some great acting in these drawings as well....you should do some board work!

Keep going

Wayne B. Medina said...

Happy Birthday man! You're still young bro...compared to me that is hehe

Anywhoo, love the comic man...really enjoyed it. I'm not really into birthdays and such so I can relate to this dude ha! You had some great acting in these drawings as well....you should do some board work!

Keep going

Oscar Rosales said...

Thanks for calling me young buddy :) Yeah, I'm not really a birthday kinda guy either, hehe. Thanks for the compliments. As for board work, it's something I'll look into but I definitely need more practice! Part of the reason I'm doing these comics. Thanks for the support Wayne!!!

Mike Terry said...

Happy B day! Same age. Likes the character, lol.

Oscar Rosales said...

Thanks Mike!