Saturday, January 21, 2012

Never Finished 2...Superhero Kid VS. Mr. Money Bags


Here's another piece that I never finished. Don't get me wrong, I'm not proud that I didn't finish it, it's just that I moved on and left it behind. The lesson being, when you start something, finish it! When you're feeling "it", when you're inspired, you just have to go with the flow. If you go against it, you tell yourself : "Eh, I'll just finish it later..." but that later never comes...

I should really follow my own advice :)

1 comment:

Wayne B. Medina said...

haha good advice bro! But sometimes when something is really frustrating you, it's always good to step away...gather your thoughts and come back to it later. I do that sometimes..and i get frustrated alot! lol

Great sketch tho...especially the foreground character...awesome angle!!!