Monday, June 6, 2011

Bye Bye and Thanks for the support!!!...



...I'm not going anywhere, but "Stinky's Big Show" is. I've had a TUMBLR site for years now but I haven't really used it. This weekend I spent some time messing with it and I kinda liked it. I thought it would be a good idea to move SBS there, personally I think tumblr suits it a lot better. As of late I've gotten the feeling that blogger is losing some steam (I don't know, maybe it's just me) I might permanently move "El Gallo Pistolero" blog to tumblr as well. As for this site, I've been here for four years and have enjoyed the countless hours browsing through some awesome blogs and posting my work. I'll remain here as long as everyone out there is still interested, I guess we'll have to wait and see...

...who am I kidding! I love this site! 'Til next time! Take care!

2 comments:

Sauro Quaglia said...

I'll stay tuned :D

Oscar Rosales said...

Thanks man, I appreciate the comment!