Sunday, April 24, 2011

Post 100!!!















Hello everyone!!! So this is it!!! Post 100!!! Finally...it only took about four years :) I wanted this to be a big post so I decided to drop in some work I did for my other blogs that I hadn't posted here. I've done a lot of work over the years, my only regret is that I could have done even more. So going forward, my goal is to post at least one piece a week. It's going to be a challenge, but it's a good challenge.

So here we go...it's time to announce the winner of the art giveaway. The winner is..........

MIKE TERRY!!! Congratulations!!!

The prize is this.....



I will send you an  11x17 print of any of these four illustrations, your choice! Just pick one of these colorful guys, shoot me an e-mail to tell me which one you like and then in a few weeks I'll send it to you!

I guess that's it for this post! I just want to thank everyone who keeps visiting this blog, it really means a lot to me! Take care and good luck with everything!!!

3 comments:

Mike Terry said...

Sweet!! I rarely win anything. What a shock! Thanks!

Sauro Quaglia said...

Congratulations Oscar!! Another 1000 of these posts!
:-)

Oscar Rosales said...

Thanks guys for the support!