Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Post # 95




So I reached 10,000 hits the other day and now I'm pretty close to reaching another milestone...post number 100!!! I'm pretty excited! So to celebrate, I decided that I will be giving something away. What that "something" is, well I'm not sure yet...maybe an ATC, an original drawing, or an illustration...hmmm I guess we're going to have to wait and see. If you want to participate in the giveaway though, you need to do the following :

1) Numero uno, you need to become a "follower" if you're not already and...

2)Numero dos, you need to leave a comment in any post leading up to post one hundred ( in other words you can leave a comment on post 95, 96, 97, 98 or 99 to be part of the raffle)

It might take me about another month to reach post 100, so that gives you guys and gals out there some time to join in on the fun. I'll announce the winner and show the prize in post 100, so stay tuned everyone!  And thanks for visiting my little blog :)

4 comments:

Marty Qatani said...

Congrats on the milestones Oscar... they're difficult to get to... I know! Love the art... hope the future keeps getting brighter !!

Laura Putrino said...

hi there!
great characters, always :-)
good work to you!

Berny said...

I love the latest posts that you have posted.
These two characters, I really like because it is so managed his expressions and volume.

But what I most like is the "Gallo gunman"

VIVA EL GALLO PISTOLERO!!

Oscar Rosales said...

Marty - Thank you, it has been a long journey but I'm finally reaching my blog milestones! Thanks to people like you who keep visiting! Thanks!!!

Laura - Hi Laura! Thanks for stopping by, it had been a while :)

Berny - LOL!!! VIVA EL GALLO PISTOLERO!!! Great comment my friend :)