Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Making a Comeback...









So I started looking through some old drawings and some old files the other day and I noticed that I've created a lot of characters throughout the years (some good and some bad). One of those characters that really stuck out was "El Chivo", I created this character for my 3-D class several years ago and I always had a soft spot for him. So, I decided that he needed a makeover. Top drawing is some concept work for the new design and the bottom pic is from a model I created a few years back. Really looking forward to working on this old goat!

2 comments:

Wayne B. Medina said...

Oh cool man! I didn't know you had some 3d skillz! cool character man. Is he part of the el gallo pistolero universe

Oscar Rosales said...

What's up Wayne! El Chivo actually isn't part of El Gallo Pistolero universe...he's just too goofy! I'll draw more of him in the future to show more of his personality :)