Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just for Fun - I-Aye the Savage Trading Card










I remember back in the day when I was in the fourth or fifth grade, me and my buddies would trade "X-MEN Cards" (They were actually Marvel Universe Cards) I loved to collect the cards and see each characters power levels and what not...it was a lot of fun.

So I decided a few months ago that it would be cool to create "Endangered Warriors Trading Cards"...just for fun of course (they're not real trading cards). Anyway, this is I-Aye's card, it was a lot fun doing these drawings, especially taking my blue pencil drawing and inking it digitally. Gonna have to do that more often.

By the way I decided that I'm gonna have to start putting watermarks on drawings with no color, reason being that I found one of my drawings on a "Free Coloring" website or something like that...maybe I should color all my drawings....I don't know we'll see. 

Well that's it for today, take care everyone and look for more of these in the future :)

No comments: