Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blog-o-Firsts!













Hello everyone! So this post marks many "firsts" for me...for starters:
1) This is the first time I take pictures of my work
2) First time I post pictures on my blog
3) First time (in a long time) I draw something with a blue pencil and not digitally
4) First time I draw an ATC (Artist Trading Card)
5) And last but not least, First time I draw I-Aye the Savage on Paper!

So yeah...that's a lot of firsts!!! Am I excited??? Yeah...actually I am! Anyway the picture above shows an ATC I did for a fellow blogger by the name of Oscar O., you can check out his awesome art here :
http://backpacdays.blogspot.com/

If your interested in trading with him, just shoot him an e-mail or if your interested in trading with me, then shoot me an e-mail as well...



So this is a drawing I did the other day, it felt really good drawing with a pencil again. It made me realize how much I missed sketching on paper, I'll have to do it more often. So I guess that's all, once again if anyone out there is interested in swapping cards with me, then hit me up! Take care everyone!!!

2 comments:

Sauro Quaglia said...

Good job Oscar!
Sometimes it is nice to get back to "basics" and getting your hands dirty graphite :)

Osc@r said...

ah dude I peeked, is that my card? I'm excited, I just stopped by to say your card is on its way! I put it in the mail this morning.

and yeah If any one is interested in trading with me I'm more than happy to.

thanks Oscar!