Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gallo Costumes







So here we go! It took me some time to work on these since I was having computer issues, but now that's over with and I was able to do four costumes! Two are shown here: Top one is Gallo in his normal gear and the second one was inspired by Read Dead Redemption. The other two costumes can be seen in the Gallo Pistolero blog. Just click on the Gallo link to the right to see the rest. Let me know what you guys and gals think and if you have any suggestions for other costumes just let me know! Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Wayne B. Medina said...

They look cool man. I myself like the clinteastwood style cowboy look..more rugged you know? maybe add some elements together such as the red dead redemption style with the handkerchief from the john wayne style to the poncho from the clint style.

hmmm, how about to gun holsters and some spurs too. just throwin out some ideas out there buddy.