Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bye Bye 2009!


Alright guys...that's it! I'm done! This is the last post of the year! The characters are waving good bye! So I'm officially gonna throw in the towel for 2009 ( I know, one week left right?) It's been a strange year for me personally, but I hope next year will be better. I'm really looking forward to seeing what will happen next year, maybe I can finally start really focusing on my personal projects and land a gig in the industry without personal issues getting in my way ( crossing my fingers). Anyways, thanks everyone for visiting my little blog here, I'm really looking forward to seeing some cool work from you fellow bloggers in 2010. We'll..I guess that's all! Later!

6 comments:

Laura Putrino said...

Great characters and colours! :-D
Keep up the good work, I wish you an happy new year!
:-)

ernie said...

oh hey Oscar thanks for the comment on my blog . i pick up your card at the ctn expo and looked at your work .i think your characters are great and really creative . keep up the great work man . ill definately check more of your work . ernie ochoa

Mike Terry said...

Hey Oscar, Happy New Year!

Lucas Ferreyra said...

great stuff on you blogs, Oscar! Wish you the best for 2010!!!!!!!

kenjibliss said...

Hey Oscar! Really cool blog and love the character designs :) Very fun and tons of nice shapes. Definitely will be checking more frequently.

Running Up Hills said...

Happy new year man! Diggin the new stuff. Great characters.