Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm Back!!!


Well...kinda...It's been a long time since my last post, so I decided it was time to update. The Rooster with the guns is a character I created almost two years ago and he is one of my "personal projects" I've been working on. It's still a work in progress but as soon as I get further into the project I will share more. It's nice to be blogging again and I hope to post more work sooner rather than later. Thank You everyone for posting up comments, I will be sure to check out your blogs as well. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!

16 comments:

Steve Ballmer said...

I enjoyed your blog, good job!

Dustin A. Foust said...

This is one B.A. turkey! Really cool lighting.

.matias said...

muy buenos trabajos oscar!! tenes un estilo muy copado!

saludos!!

abhishek singh said...

the nu stuff looks great :)
great goin
:)

Laura Putrino said...

amazing!!! :-0
very cool character!!!

RAWLS said...

haha... great stuff here. Love the baby monkey king! Keep up the great work my friend!

Gilberto Valadares said...

Hey Oscar..
thanks for the comment...
I like a lot this one...
great design... :)))

martin wittig said...

very cool work on your blog! Cheers!

xöul said...

Nice stuff! You've interesting things here! Thanks for your visit and comment!

Evan Bonifacio said...

Hehe, reminds me of Fog horn, Leg horn for some reason. Maybe because he looks so bad ass!

PROPS!

Leocartunista said...

I am very happy with their presence in my blog, it's great to know that you really like the things that I do. Come again. Well, this character is very funny. I like that!

Ogi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ogi Grujic said...

very cool stuff, i especially like this piece, very original...
keep crackin em out

Lorraine said...

Awsome character!

Oscar Rosales said...

Thanks everyone for your comments! They're very much appreciated!!!

Mark McDonnell said...

GREAT!!! Nice to see your thinking and working process.

Best to you,

MAC